Tuesday, October 23, 2012

How To make Baby Booties


Apparently still loyal creative with flannel. Some time ago, I try to make baby booties. Ga imagine hell baby bootie later for whom? Coz I lum no baby anymore ..... Um first save aja deh!
I told these creations try, coz this is the first time I make baby bootie ...
Everything is hand sewn, because there ga sewing machine. Want to have a sewing machine at all, coz I've got lots of ideas for projects craftku. Ga have mentioned yah! Tar lazy to read ...
If the tutorial please see here, almost like a way for him, just a different way of sewing the material together. Check yourself aja yah!
Here's the pattern for the baby bootienya ...




If I make the above pattern, each pattern was traced in flannel in 2 (so there are 2 pairs of soles, 2 pairs of above) .... then stitched feston. Starting from the front stitch trus back, after arriving in the middle of the back, back again to the front and then stitched again .... then went upstairs. So stay deh given accecoris funny ...
This is it baby bootie-cobaku try!
That was the first experiment ..
 


The second one was much different. It is necessary to innovative little time yes .... given the rope, what gituu ato ...
 


If I value both in the fitting baby shoes for baby girl yeah! ... Girlie really.

No comments:

Post a Comment